As a homeschooling family, learning to read is the one area where we put the most emphasis. It was a bit of a struggle for Spike, though that could have been because I was comparing her to D….
When the opportunity to review Reading Eggs came along, since we already knew it worked, I was really excited! Reading Eggs is an online, subscription based reading program.
Facts About Reading Eggs
Reading Eggs provides a comprehensive range of online reading lessons and e-books that teach children aged 3–13 the literacy skills they need for lifetime reading success.
Why Try Reading Eggs?
• 91% of parents have noticed an improvement in their child’s reading ability since using Reading Eggs
• Includes over 1500 ebooks
• Compatible on PC, Mac, iPad and Android
• Money-back guaranteed
Why Reading Eggs works
• Developed by expert educators with 20+ years’ experience
• Based on solid scientific research
• The program makes learning phonics and basic reading skills fun for ages 3–13
• Your child can progress through the one-on-one lessons at their own pace
• Regular progress reports and assessments track your child’s learning
Both girls have really fallen in love with Reading Eggs. They both wake up and ask to play, the lessons are short and hold their attention with a few minutes of free play after each one. There are books to read with quizzes for comprehension, and they love to see what their scores are after taking the quizzes.
I love Reading Eggs for them for several reasons
- The lessons hold their attention with several activities each
- The lessons are short, fun, sequential, and build upon one another
- I receive periodic updates on the progress for each child
- I am able to log in to the parent’s dashboard to check on each child’s progress
- I have seen significant improvement in each of the girls’ reading levels
- The cost is comparable to other programs and sites we have used, but with better results
Try Reading Eggs FREE for five weeks by clicking here. I’m willing to bet your children, and you, will love it as much as we do! If you aren’t sure you want to sign up, feel free to try a free sample lesson.
Aside from my testimonial, feel free to check the Reading Eggs Testimonial page.
Finally, in order to find more information or connect with the wonderful folks at Reading Eggs, you can find them on Facebook or Twitter. You can also find them by following these hashtags - #readingeggs, #Home&SchoolMosaics, #read-a-thon4cancer, and #love@home.
Thank you again, Reading Eggs and Home & School Mosaics, for allowing my family such a great review opportunity!!
**I received a three month membership for all of my children to use Reading Eggs. In exchange, I am offering an honest review. A positive review is not required or guaranteed, and all opinions are my own.**